Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blank Slate

Spring seems to be the ideal time to be formulating new ideas for the new shop location! I can't wait! Taller ceilings, natural light (sorry fluorescent), ground floor and more. It's amazing what a location can offer. My inspiration comes from over-the-top ideas pared down to manageable tasks. You know, the tinman in the Wizard Of Oz says "if I only had a brain..." and I would say "if I only had another me" things would get done so much more quickly! Then again, I might just double the tasks and double those left undone!

While The Nest Boutique is away from a real physical location, jewelry, candles and some other goods are available online at Etsy.

Jewelry - www.eriadesigns.etsy.com
Candles* - www.soyalux.etsy.com
Sewn & crafted goods - www.olivetreeoriginals.etsy.com
Vintage goods - Vintage Fest (coming to 17946 660th Ave., Nevada, Iowa May 15 & 16)
Make sure you receive an update - send an email to nest@thenestboutique.com and let me
know you want to sign up for the email list! Plus, leave your home address, too, for additional
postcard updates;)
*At Vintage Fest, Soyalux soy candles will be offered at OUTLET PRICES...clearing out old inventory to make room for the all new essential oils candles (essential oils are the pure oils from plants, making the candles smell even truer - [i.e. Rosemary Fir, Lavender Spruce, etc.])

For now...life beautiful. live beautiful. Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment