Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tweet, Tweet, Twitter, Twitter for The Nest Boutique

TNB TWEET on TWITTER
So I gave into Twitter just a few days ago. I have heard of Twitter for months and months and believe it or not had never visited the site. I figured it was a "myspace" type of thing that I'd never keep up with or care about. Oh so wrong. It's the silliest thing I've seen online (almost). How ingenius! I'll spare you the details if you're Twitter illiterate. You'll just have to see what it is all about. If anyone can steer me in the right direction - what's the best way to find people to follow? I have writer's block when I go to "find people". Anyway...it's silliness on my part of my daily life, blended with design, creation, babies, home, creation, babies, husband, dog, design and more!


Tweet Tweet!

ps...this photo is of a damask overlayed paper silhouette I recently sold...I miss it and still love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment